Wednesday Nights Together Programming
Wednesdays | September 29 - November 3 | 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Join us for Wednesday Nights Together. Dinner will be served in the Community Center from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. The cost is $5/adult and $3/child. Then, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm adults can attend a workshop (schedule below) or a study with Pastor Amy.
There will be programming for kids that are not attending music rehearsals.
The Book Study with Pastor Amy will be using the book Revival by Adam Hamilton. This class will engage participants in learning about our Methodist roots. We’ll learn about John Wesley and his desire to revive the Anglican Church and how that desire eventually led to the birth of the Methodist movement. Together we’ll go on a pilgrimage examining where the Methodist revivalbegan and what it means to follow Christ in the Wesleyan tradition.
You can order the book HERE
Weekly Programming Options
- September 29 | Art Workshop with Cheryl Kelly [Menu: Soup (Chicken Noodle or Broccoli & Cheese) & Salad]
- October 6 | Financial Health with Thrivent's Christine Schilling [Menu: Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots & Salad]
- October 13 | Beginning Yoga with Sara Deo [Menu: Macaroni and Cheese & Chicken Nuggets]
- October 20 | Nutritional Health with Hallie Guzal, RD [Menu: Baked Potato Bar]
- October 27 | Integrating Spiritual Practices into Your Life with Rev. Christine Wyatt [Menu: Mexican Fiesta Night]
- November 3 | Mental Health with Kathy Gleason [Menu: Pizza, Salad & Breadsticks]